Rhys teams up with crowd favourite Jess to take on best friends Alli and Kat in the latest Lightning Round. Topics discussed include attributes you’d want in a romantic partner, gender neutral names, travel destinations, overused words, and myths about university/college.
Vote for which team has the better Mount Rushmore for each topic below!
TOPIC: ATTRIBUTES THAT YOU WOULD WANT IN A ROMANTIC PARTNER
2. Physical Chemistry
3. Shared Interests
2. Sense of Humour
4. Emotional Maturity
TOPIC: GENDER NEUTRAL NAMES
TOPIC: TRAVEL DESTINATIONS
|1. New Zealand
TOPIC: MOST OVERUSED WORDS
TOPIC: MYTHS ABOUT UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE
|1. Greek life is an important part of university life
2. All-nighters are necessary
3. First year doesn’t count toward your future
4. 8:30 classes feel the same as they did in high school
|1. Your grade will automatically drop 10%
2. Land your dream job straight out of school
3. The program you’re accepted into will be the program you finish with
4. All students put on the Freshman-15
WHICH OF THESE DESERVES ITS OWN EPISODE?
WHERE TO FOLLOW?
PREVIOUS LIGHTNING ROUNDS